Check out all the ways you can earn points!
Reminder: in order to get points, submit them to us! Everyone who earns at least 10 points gets a year end completion award! And, if you complete certain items, you can win a tack set by Two Horse Tack in our Garden Challenge!
Check your standings on our Scoreboards page.
- Non-completion due to a vet pull: 1 point
- Non-complete due to a rider option: 5 points
- LD completion: miles x 1
- Endurance 50-74 miles: miles x 1.25
- Endurance 75 – 100 miles: miles x 1.5
- Endurance 100 miles: miles x 1.75
- Utilizing a mentor –15 points (15 points max/season)
- Volunteering at an AERC ride. 10 points per day or 5 points per half day
- Manage a ride. Your name must be on the AERC website as manager or listed on the ride flyer – 50 points each
- Entry-level rides. Must be held on the same day over the same trails as an AERC event. Must have a pre-and post- ride vet check. Must be between 5 and 15 miles long. – 10 points each
- Riding the same horse back to back LD – 10 points each consecutive day
- Riding the same horse back to back Endurance – 15 points each consecutive day
- Sponsor a junior at a ride. The junior need not be a GBE member – 5 points each ride
- Clinics: AERC Endurance 101/102 clinic and/or completing the Endurance Essentials online course – 15 points each
- Seminars at AERC or regional AERC affiliated club (SEDRA, UMECRA, PNER, etc). 5 points each
- Webinars: Hosted by Green Bean or AERC-I – 5 points each